5 Screenshots

About This File

It's Friday night, and I want to get **. Come watch me as I funnel beer for the first time EVER. I get so bloated and you can see you my bright new red stretch marks that cover my belly now! Afterwards, I put oil on my swollen belly, then massage and play with it for you. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shoofa

For a ball gut Thicccollegegirl has it on lock at the top. I love that look, she's so curvy in every way. A joy to watch with belly slaps and she pushes herself to get the chugging done. Exactly what I like to see 💪

Link to review
Robert13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, where do I start? Everything about this clip was amazing, from seeing her chug the beer, getting plenty ** from it. The burps, the belly play and jiggling, which is my favorite, only made hotter by how bloated she is by the beer. She is absolutely gorgeous 😍 and so freaking sexy and I loved every second of this clip.

Link to review
rubenslamour

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing hot video. This too tight red hot T-shirt looks so good at her. But the real hot scenes start if the shirt could not longer behold this beautiful big round belly! Thiccollege Girl grew to gorgeous round and we can adore her curves in this video in all details. Loving it!❤️

Link to review
Guest FunPerson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

National treasure 

Link to review
puretrash

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It is a pure pleasure to watch as her shirt reveals more and more of her sexy round belly after each beer. In the end you'll see her at her biggest, while enjoying an exploding burp extravaganza, which has become a trademark of her. Clearly one of the best videos on this site ever!

Link to review
Square

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As soon as I saw this i knew I had to buy it and my instincts did not steer me wrong! TCG is just as round and as gorgeous as ever and it is an absolute pleasure watching as she fills her belly to the brim. As always TCG has brought us some *chefs kiss* immaculate content and I cannot recommend this video enough.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Awesome video. You can tell she's really enjoying the feeling of drinking lots of beer, getting fat and bloated. The burps are really good too. Belly slapping and fat chat also included 🙂 I love this video 

Link to review