3 Screenshots

About This File

***NOTE.. towards the end, about 20 seconds of the video goes dark because of lighting & camera settings. I was not aware*****

Lexxy starts feeling delusional about her body. She thinks shes sexy, skinny and looks like the girls on the front of Cosmo Magazine.. but her belly, love handles and lower back are hanging out of all sides of her pants! And then tries her crop tops on from this summer that she has JUST BOUGHT AND THEY DONT FIT ANYMORE.. lexxyy keeps telling herself that she still looks good and could easily go out into public looking the way she does.. but then she catches herself saying no no no, I'm fat now. I need new clothes. And then goes back to saying shes skinny, has toned abs and as flat tummy.. 

She contemplates on whether she should start dieting and exercising again.. alot of things are running through lexxys mind 100mph

What do you guys think? 

Should lexxy say screw it & loose the 10lbs+ shes gained or should she keep trying her hardest to gain weight???? 🤔🤔 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.