8 Screenshots

About This File

Holy shit, Kelli is getting FAT! She shows her belly off to you in front of a mirror, jiggling it so you can see just how much fat she's packed on to her entire body from angles.
She's so turned on by how Fat she's getting that she can't help but tell you how much she loves gaining weight. After that, she shows off her huge, heavy gut by plopping it on the counter. At the end of the Clip she shows off how much she jiggles when she walks😏

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Grayking

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Holy cow! Holy pig! Holy Kellijellibelli! From a girl that makes incredible videos, I really think this is her best one yet, and I’ve seen a lot of her stuff. Kellijellibelli has been steadily packing on fat and the bevy bright stretch marks covering her blubber middle is evidence of that. Seriously I think they get more pronounced every video.

In this video she playfully describes her corpulent body and you can feel her enthusiasm as she revels in all those blubbery words. So much good jiggling and fat talk. You already seen in the screenshots how hot she looks and how tight her clothes are. I can tell right off that I will be coming back to this video. Like most of Kelli’s stuff, it’s a great video and a very affordable rate. A must buy! 

Link to review
morganff66

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Love handles for DAYS! If that is your thing, you absolutely need to check out this video.

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you’re so fluffy 🤤 can’t believe how much you’ve grown. Everything about you is so doughy 😍 10/10

Link to review
Jazzman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a terrific voice and face and body. Attitude for a Feedee is perfect. And such a Value!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest BHMZach

Getting? 

you already is fat. And it’s Amazin’

Link to review