12 Screenshots

About This File

😆 Tried something new today... You liked my full body pictures so much, I made you a full body video! 🤗 Sittin in my new chair, belly all the way out, just eating a box of ice cream sandwiches plus two extras. Cause why not? 😋 Wasn't sure about the full body thing, felt like I might be too far away but I think it came out good! 🥰 Near or far, I'm hot af ☀️ and my butt makes these new shorts look great too. 👌 Over 2,000 calories in these samiches, btw.🤰

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I had never bought videos of you because the camera only saw a very small resolution strip and everything was very close, but now that the entire body is shown you can see how big and sexy your belly is, please keep this format ;) 

Share this review

Link to review
ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are looking absolutely freaking gorgeous, Jess! I love the full-body view, and I hope to see more in the future. You have an amazing figure: all belly, tits, and ass with gorgeous legs and a pretty face. 

I got to see all of your amazing-ness throughout this video, so always a fan!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🙏 I really appreciate the feedback on this one 🙂 I wasn't sure about it. 😁 Thank you thank you!!!

Share this review

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video proves that you are gaining in you butt boobs and belly.  But you arms and legs are staying thin.  It's so hot to watch you round out !!!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
TedJenson807

Love this full body video, it captures the full sexiness off Jess, and love how the belly hangs out onto her legs😍😍😍 absolutely love it❤❤

Share this review

Link to review