9 Screenshots

About This File

You earned double brownie points today for bringing Chyy home one of her favorite foods, and lots of it 😍 Now for your reward? Grab a seat and watch her scarf it all down 🤤

Bite after bite of delicious, buttery, cheesy bread passes her delectable lips into her voluptuous expanding belly, and the only thing missing is your belly rubs to help pack it all in 😉 

Some soda could help do the trick as well, but that means tons of bubbly, gut busting belches, the kind that are likely to rattle your ear drums 😏

Cum feed me some of my favorite foods so I can expand and explode for you daddy 💦💦

Includes: Fat Chat, Moaning, Belly Rubs, Stuffing, Belly Button Action, Lots of Jiggle, 1 on 1 Roleplay, Burps, + more 😚

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dave Fargo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this was fantastic. there has always been a fight between your tits and your belly for dominance on your body and while your tits are still wonderfully huge I think your belly has finally won out and has truly taken over. one of the best things about your belly in this is that in spite of how fat its gotten you can still clearly see how incredibly stuffed it is (especially when giving it some well deserved belly rubs). I also love that your thick juicy thighs are finally getting a good amount of attention as well. the two best parts though have got to be the way you were eating and your burping. the sheer amount of food you were stuffing in your face was so sexy especially in the moments where it literally looked like you were about to swallow an entire bread stick whole. and of course your burping was fantastic as always especially the one in the middle of the video (I swear that was so hot it literally made me cum). cant wait to see where your gluttony takes you next (and don't worry if you need help making room daddy would be more than happy to give you a good burping)

Response from the author:

that’s so hot 😍🥰

Link to review