Unprotected

$11.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

After teasing me the whole ride home, you have be pretty worked up. As we start messing around, I notice your dirty talk is a little different than normal when you tell me to say, "you can claim me." Soon after, I feel you hasten as you fill me. We cut to five months later where we find me raiding the fridge and gathering some snacks before retiring to the couch. I munch away before succumbing to a nap.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video!  😍 I loved the POV as you got bred like the fat sexy cow you are 🐄 You legit look like you're five months pregnant! 😲 Now that you're actively gaining again, I can see you making this into a mini-series over the next 4 months... packing enough weight onto your round gut to fill out that dress more and more each month until your belly looks a full nine months pregnant this September 🤰🤤

Link to review
Guest ElevatorOperator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ever since GGG's "All I'm Good For Now" video, I've been long awaiting a follow-up where she gets pumped full with a hot load, her ripe, curvy body becomes nice and fertilized, and then, to see her play out the sexy side of being a baby mama, rocking an inevitably swelling belly. This is easily my new favorite GGG video; a personal fantasy of mine, she portrays the POV riding and pregnancy scenes beautifully. Her dirty talk and mannerisms are on-point! Ending with a great sense of satisfaction but a desire to see even more of these particular kinks. A heavy, round pregnant belly, the demanding cravings, heightened sex drive, being bred like the gluttonous cow she is, practically drooling for more 🐓. If those strike your fancy, you won't be disappointed! 

Response from the author:

I love you, too

Link to review
Phatmart

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been having this fantasy for awhile, I’m so happy you could play it out! Looking great, keep it up that body is awesome! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review