2 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿฝ๐ŸฝDo you want be a huge hog?๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿท๐ŸทDo you want to have an enormous belly?๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

... Are you ready to be the

fattest person you know?๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

ย 

Well, I can help you! I want to train you!,ย You only need a comfortable chair/bed... tons of junk food and this video!

Iโ€™m here to encourageย your weight gainย and support your!!...

ย 

The video contains:

๐ŸทIntroduction

๐ŸทBefore/After... you will be really motivated by my gain!

๐ŸทBody tour

๐ŸทAย lesson of how to stuffed your self... I devoured a pizza, but you can used whatever you want it!

WATCH IT NOW!!... AND START YOUR WEIGHT GAIN!!!

... AND DON'Tย ย FORGET THE STARS!

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Another amazing video of Laura demonstrating to us how much of a big hog she truly is. It's crazy to think that the skinny girl without an ounce of fat at the start of the video has grown to become the beautiful fat woman that we are blessed with in this video.

You might be surprised to know that she is actually sitting in a chair because from front on her fat belly and legs completely cover it. It's so hot watching the fat from her thighs and ass spill over the sides! Soon she won't be fitting in the chair at all.

We all know how amazing her belly is but she also demonstrates some of its more practical uses by holding down a pizza box with it. This makes sure that she has both hands free to stuff more pizza into he mouth!

Watching this video truly lets you appreciate just how far Laura is and how much fatter she is going to become. Can't wait until that belly is sitting closer to her knees as she keeps growing towards 200kgs ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Myr3k

Not to spoil much, Laura looks here the fattest she has been and looking at her before pics you cannot believe that this huge, gluttonous ball of fat, was just a skinny, pretty girl couple of years ago. Now she is out of breath from just moving her huge body on the chair. Also we are getting some sexy talk and after stuffing herself with pizza her belly is even bigger. You can see her determination to hit 200kg while she eats slice after slice, stuffing her mouth and belching after soda. And I hope to see her getting to that point and even past it.ย 

Definitely a must buy!ย 

Link to review