2 Screenshots

About This File

It's no secret that I'm a big woman. . .But ever wonder what would happen if I sit on a skinny man? Join me in my first squashing video and watch me crush someone with my massive weight over and over!

We start with a side view - The person taking the squashing lays down in a position so I have a PERFECT seat! I sit down over and over, bouncing up and down to make sure my skinny partner gets a taste of ALL my weight!

We progress to a view from behind - Time for me to climb on top and show you a front facing angle, a booty angle, and a side angle of me squashing this poor volunteer over and over and over. . . .

Next it's time for a POV! - Now you become the person being squashed as the camera angle becomes a POV! You get to experience every position again but in first person, and get an idea of what it's like to have a morbidly obese girl on top of you - creating the ultimate squashing experience!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie uses her powerful, dominant body to crush the fuck out of her human seat 💥 The size difference is insane as Rosie uses her immense weight, making the bed creak and her seat breathless, as his lungs are pulverised 😳 The POV as Rosie squashes you, with her oversized, lard-filled ass is so sultry, as her heavy tummy bounces in your face too, I want to be pulverised next Rosie!! ☺️🤤

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

You can tell that every video Rosie get more and more plump than the previous video. In this video Rosie shows off her power and makes a flatten seat cushion of this guy 😍 I thought her Massive butt and belly were going to cover the guy whole 🍑🍑 The POV part is incredible watching her body completely overpower you. The prize for the next lottery should be win a chance to be squashed by Rosie, seriously everyone would want to enter 🥵 Love watching videos of Rosie dominated the viewer. I might be basis because I love 🍊 bikini's  but this is a must watch 😍😍 

Link to review