2 Screenshots

About This File

During my years in the fetish community I have accumulated a ton of kinks, all of which I have fantasies for. Today I am discussing my TOP favorite kinks, my fantasies pertaining to them, all while giving you a perfect view of my fat body!

Take a peek at my growing body - I am dressed in some tiny lingerie (despite it being a 4XL), giving you several views as I discuss my deepest fantasies. . .I can't even stop touching my belly as I do so.

Learn about my favorite feedism based kinks and why I love them - I tell you all about my favorite kinks and what really gets me going about them . . .

Listen to my biggest fantasies - I keep a sensual, slow, and soft tone to set the mood as I take you through each of my fantasies.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Danument

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is phenomenal because it shows what Rosie is best at, and that is detail. The way she’s able to paint a spectacular image is so perfect, like when she describes the blueberry fantasy it is almost too much to handle. She’s so cute and conversational it feels like you’re watching your girlfriend confess your fantasies. This is an excellent video.

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a fantastically sensual and intimate fetish chat! Getting to know Rosie and her kinks is always so much fun. She's also super bouncy in thid video

Link to review
Bbwloover

This video is absolutely awesome, plenty of fantasies so there's something for everyone. I love how clearly 'into' the clip Rosie gets and you can tell that these genuinely turn her on. She looks stunning and her belly throughout is :0 

Link to review
Phat94

Really good video that feels genuine and from the heart! Rose talks enthusiastically about her kinks, raising interesting points about each one whilst being very big and bouncy indeed.

If hearing her relish the chance to gush openly about everything she loves about her best kinks isn't a good enough sell, the sight of her sexy black panties disappearing between her fat thighs and tummy surely will. Multiple camera angles keep this very fresh.

Amazing!

Link to review