2 Screenshots

About This File

Join GGGF for another super sexy rapid weight gain role play adventure! This one is akin to her Blueberry Inflation video, so if you loved that, you'll love this too!

The video starts of with Alice explaining to you that she just bought some new baked goods from the store yesterday, and has been having a strange reaction to them- they seem to have made her gain about 20 lbs overnight! But Alice is in denial at first and writes the whole incident off as some odd bloating reaction, or maybe she even imagined it entirely. But the muffins and cakes are too good to resist! She can't help but reach for another muffin. And when she does, the expansion begins again. Her belly gets too big for her shirt, muffin top spilling out of her pants, and body jiggling everywhere. But she just can't resist one more snack cake- and this time she becomes even more huge! She gawks at her newly fattened body, shaking and jiggling her fat for you to see how much she's grown over the past several minutes. Of course she's freaking out, but she can't deny that the situation is pretty hot. By the end, she starts embracing her newly plumped body and can't keep her hands off herself. Now that she's started this fattening journey, she just can't stop! 🔥

🖤If you like the video, make sure to leave me a review! They help me a lot and always make my day to read! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

More rp from GGGF or should that be roll play 😂😍, join Alice as she eats another muffin which she swears made her put on 20 pounds overnight 🥵 but she can’t resist these treats and next eats a snack cake. But before she knows it her belly expands again 🤯 what is going on she is in total shock her clothes are getting tighter she looks at her belly which is now a lot more jigglier than before, she even has stretch marks 😮 too. At the end of the clip she really starts to like her new curves, I can seriously see her buying a ton more of these tasty treats, who knows how much bigger she will get. Check out this stunning 5 star clip now.

Link to review