3 Screenshots

About This File

I took a little trip to visit my friend Aria BBW, and I need to keep up my gains! Today Aria is helping funnel me a vanilla gainer shake and playing with my bloated belly afterwards!

Watch as I chug - I wear a tight pair of jeans as Aria funnels my fat face full of calories and encourages me softly. My belly balloons with liquid, which is PERFECT to play with. . .

Aria gives my belly some love - We let my massive engorged belly out of my tight jeans and Aria softly touches it as a reward for my hard work! Listen to me moan and enjoy my experience having my massive belly jiggled!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Question: when does @RosieMarieFeedee look even more beautiful than normal?

Answer: when her pretty face is wrapped around the end of a funnel-feed pipe, of course!

Question: what's better than one fat, semi-clothed mega-babe in a funnelling video?

Answer: two fat, semi-clothed mega-babes in a funnelling video, of course!  (Here, @Aria_Bbw pours in the gooey liquid for Rosie to chug - Aria looks awesome, and her thick arms holding the funnel up are mighty impressive!)

Question: how should funnelling videos end?

Answer: with one mega-babe moaning, and the other mega-babe supporting and encouraging her by telling her how impressive her accomplishment was and by unbuttoning her jeans and giving her a belly-rub.

An absolute winner of a video!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing Rosie funnel fed is always such a treat! For this one she's wearing really tight jeans which really accentuate her plump belly and thighs. She finishes her gaining shake in no time and can finally unbutton her jeans. Super hot video! It's always great to see a pretty, fat girl feed another pretty, fat girl

Link to review