4 Screenshots

About This File

My first funnel on Curvage!!

In this 5 minute video, I grab an almost full two-liter and decide to try and funnel it! Rosie cheers me on an funnels me, grabbing at my tummy and fupa while encouraging me to keep going! I am wearing jeans that become noticeably tighter and finally I am forced to unbutton them, my gut begging to be let out. I let out some HUGE burps during the chug as well as my belly tries to clear room for more and more soda! In the end, I shake and smack my belly while Rosie plays with hers and praises me for being such a good piggy! You won’t be able to look away from this video 👀 Trust me!

79926E6C-9C9B-4156-8435-BB2321FECAF3.gif

826505B1-7F94-481F-8672-365056C21D3F.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one hot video 🔥🔥

Rosie is looking bigger than ever and stands like a giantess encouring Aria to keep funneling soda. Rosie tells her what a good fat piggy she is as Aria moans and burps. Aria finally releasing her swelling belly, flopping it over her unzipped jeans and revealing just how bloated and enormous her gut is.

Hot to see both these fatties having fun and encouraging each other. I would like to see Aria funnel some weight gain shake next time, that would be next level funneling for sure.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️

Link to review