8 Screenshots

About This File

It's Friday Night, my favorite eating, bloating night !

Join me as I enjoy my night with Pizza take out! I still my little piggy face and chug my bottle of coke. Watch me oil up my big bloated belly! And I show you a chair that I cracked in half because my super wide body was just too much to bare for the poor chair lol.. I try to squeeze into it for you.. and break it even more !Β 

I finish off with a super sexy cheese cake desert.. lots of burps in this Clip and some general Chitchat.Β 

Enjoy !Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

AJ-Xander

I was so engaged watching Cookie stuffing her greedy face, burping alot andΒ oiling up her beautifulΒ belly that 28 minutes went by in no time. Cookie is simply mesmerizing in her display of gluttony. This clip is hot and so worth it!

Link to review
wk2324

Wow Cookie how much more hooter can it get. You polish off a whole pizza, Coke and dessert as well as treating us to belly rubs with oil. Life is good when Cookie is in it 😁. I could watch you eat All day long. And the wobbly belly makes my heart pound!!!  

Link to review