4 Screenshots

About This File

Why don’t you have a seat... we need to talk to you.

In this POV format video, Rosie and I ask you to come talk to us as your friends. We’re concerned about you. Your weight gain has become out of control! You have fully given in to gluttony and EVERYONE can see that, they’re not blind. We decide it’s time for us to intervene and approach you about this. We tease you, telling you how fat you’ve become as we laugh and play with our chubby tummies. I decide to test you to see if you’ll eat a donut 🍩 I brought with...

Rosie and I cheer you on and laugh at you. You’re in a fat intervention eating more fattening food?! There may be no hope for you... you’ll just be a big, fat, gluttonous pig forever, won’t you? 🐷  Give in to gluttony for us!

4431914C-F182-42BA-A9F8-880D3C561F4B.gif

D199EB0F-0271-4AB1-8B76-4F49990168D6.gif

4B8D1A22-8F6E-48A5-A222-EA5CBABD51F5.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What's better than 2 gorgeous fatties telling you you've let yourself go? Nothing. This is fantastic, Rosie and Aria look absolutely brilliant as they jiggle their ever expanding bellies and sit down to have a discussion about just how much weight you've gained, fantastic concept for a video and really well executed with brilliant dialogue and a very natural feel to the clip. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but you should definitely watch this when you're stuffed af, it adds to the experience 🥵 great work ladies! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review and I am so truly happy you enjoyed!! ❤️🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘

Link to review