6 Screenshots

About This File

IT HAS FINALLY BEEN DONE! What we have always dreamt of, BBW ONLY staff at Hooters!

I pulled the trigger and did it....I opened my own very special Hooters! Now let the fun begin of hiring the super sexy waitresses and bartenders. It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.  Come along the journey of my very personal interview with Steph Roxxx. You think she is a good candidate? Will she answer my questions correctly? Will her curves fit our uniform just right? Come take a look for yourself. 

In this video Lindsee the manager interviews the very sexy,  very curvy Steph Roxxx. It ends with a intimate one on one chat with Lindsee and with you the audience while she chows down on her very favorite Hooters wings! This video is definitely a treat! 

20210331_230727.jpg

20210331_230418.jpg

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

You are the best 🥰😋

Link to review

Lindsee Foxxx and Steph Roxxx bring the ultimate fantasy of a BBW Hooters to life in this video. From interview to Lindsee's break time this video is a must get!!

I won't spoil anything from it but lets just say there is potential for more of these in the future. You could make a movie with the amount of ideas and models that could show up in the future!

Response from the author:

Such a amazing review thank you! My imagination goes wild thinking of all the possible videos I could do with this theme.  I have a few girls interested in shooting, it would be so fun. Thank you again! Xoxo

Link to review