1 Screenshot

About This File

Ouch... I have such a bad tummy ache after stuffing ourselves 🥺 Rosie tries to help me by telling my to unbutton my pants, but it doesn’t quite help. She offers me a belly rub, and I couldn’t refuse! Rosie kneads all over my doughy belly, trying her hardest to help me relieve the pressure I’m feeling in my tight tummy. I start feeling a bit better and begin rubbing on her belly, too! By the end, we are both in bliss shaking our bellies and smiling at these plump bodies we’ve created! You’ll enjoy belly rubs, moaning, and two girls enjoying their gluttonous bodies!

842071D3-12AD-4BD6-BCB4-E8FAEF903CAB.gif

3C1AFE32-E98C-4AE8-A6D8-8BB2415B07A9.gif

4655C562-68F4-4CD7-AA1B-C3014892BCD7.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing like a glutinous pig getting a nice belly rub after a large meal! 🐷🤤 Absolutely mesmerizing 😍 and will make you want to grab a handful of fat from that doughy belly! On top of that, the moans and groans and pure excitement from these piggies is so SEXY! 🔥🔥🔥 If you’re into belly play and beautiful fat women, you will not be disappointed! 

Link to review