6 Screenshots

About This File

I recently met up with a feeder friend for a weekend of feeding and fattening! It did not disappoint. I haven't seen others much, so I was surprised to see how we compared to each other in size. I practically squished them. I'm so much fatter than the last time I rode someone or even fooled around with someone. 

I start things by slowly getting on top of them as they are seated on a couch; I bounce up and down for a bit, in part to tease them with my jiggles, but also to get things heated. I start to grind on them a little bit as they grab my massive thighs and love handles, making me jiggle even more. It's so fun to be a fat tease. I get off to tease them a bit more by sitting on their lap, shaking my belly in the process. It's here that you can see just how fat and wide I am compared to someone over 100 pounds less than me. It's pretty hot, being almost double someone's size! 

They decide to lay back on the couch, and I get back on them to ride them, continuing to moan and bounce. My jiggling is getting out of control! They keep playing with my belly, unable to keep their hands off it, even going on to grab my belly button a bit. Things switch into a POV style to give you a complete view of just how massive I am. I stick my belly and boobs in your face so you can get a view of me riding you. Eventually, riding you is too much work. Holding up all this fat requires stamina I no longer have. I lay down on the couch, letting my feeder give me a belly rub instead. They continue to jiggle and squeeze my fat as I relax from the workout that is riding. I can't wait to see how much fatter I get compared to other feeders. How big do you think I am compared to you?

❣️❣️❣️❣️

Clip features: moaning, POV-style filming, multiple angles, belly jiggle, booty jiggling, size comparison.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Honestly I love the way Freya has fattened up this year . Her videos are always creative and sexy .  Her POVS are insane .She has become one of my go to favs on Curvage.  Freya has got a bod for feeders like me  who need more to admire and worship  .in this clip she visits one of her feeder fans and gives him a real treat  . Her recent gain has filled  her out  so beautifully. Her luscious thighs  and ass have really filled in . Her amazing belly is bigger and better than ever  . Tired of waiting for skinny chicks  to fatten up . Freya s got you covered . Amazing and hot clip. Highly recommended.

Link to review