4 Screenshots

About This File

What's your darkest fantasy? How far are you prepared to go down the feederism hole? Are you prepared to demolish my waistline and immobilize me, rendering me useless lard and helpless to your feedings? Because I'm ready. I'm ready to surrender to your feeding. I'm begging for you to immobilize me. Please, immobilize me and make me your fat lardy pig. 

I want you to feed me into submission, long past button popping, and into the point where 7x garments don't fit. I think about how I'll have to shape my entire life around gaining because of you. I'll have to give up fitting in chairs. It'll start so simply with just a few meals, then it will just snowball. Suddenly you have me avoiding getting up to get more food because I'm too lazy. But laziness soon turns into inability. And before we both know it you've made me immobile. My eating and mobility are in your control now, I exist to eat and get fat for you. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's commit to a life of gluttony, obesity, and ultimately immobility, together forever! 

Clip features: immobility fetish, GFE, roleplay, health talk, belly jiggle, booty jiggle,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

All your roleplay videos are so hot and this immobility talk combined with your fitness influencer might be my most favourite clips you've got here on Curvage.

Link to review