2 Screenshots

About This File

GGGF Alice was the captain of the cheerleading squad just last year, so of course she will be again this year. Or so she thinks. Watch as she eats ice cream while complaining to you about how she didn't make the team due to her huge weight gain. But she is STILL in denial about how fat she's gotten!  When you point out that her gain might be the reason for her not making the team, she decides to give you a reinactment of her audition so you can see that she's still "just as good". But of course this fatty just looks ridiculous jumping around all out of breath with her fat jiggling everywhere. She figures since she didn't make the team, she might as well keep stuffing her face with delicious snacks for a while. After all, she can always get back in shape before next year's try outs. But of course that doesn't seem very likely with how greedy she's gotten 😏

🖤If you like the video, make sure to leave me a review! They help me a lot and always make my day to read! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

spec

i wonder if she was put on because of the 50+ pounds on her beer gut

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another stunning rp vid from GGGF, for some odd reason Alice didn’t make the team for cheerleading. Can’t be to do with her weight gain can it 😉, she slowly begins to realise that she maybe a little more out of shape than she thought. Love how out breath you got in this one, love the belly hang too when you tried to touch your toes 😍. I can only imagine how much bigger 🥵 she will be next year if try’s again to get on the team.

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG!!!

This was my first video purchased and I absolutely love it. The jiggling of her body is just perfect. I can't wait to see more of GGGF. She is truly stunning even more now that she can't  make it into cheerleading anymore. 🤤

Link to review