6 Screenshots

About This File

I appreciate my fat body as I tell them what I have won and show them how great I look in my dress that a month ago was perfect and now my belly is sticking out while I eat a cake.

PD: my daughter knocks on the door, sorry🥺😅

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

the extremely cute arii 🎈shows us the latest results of her passion for food: the red dress👗, tightly fitting to the growing body. it shows more than it covers. a really bulging belly that sticks out. who doesn't want to check and touch. like in school, when you detect the weight gain of the girl sitting before you? sweet young curves on the hips, the thighs have grown in size. she has become rounder and she visibly likes it, she extensively presents and comments on her new sweet pounds. Finally, she shows us how she could gain weight so quickly and nibble on a delicious piece of pastry. the joy she has in her beautiful body is contagious🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, a very pleasurable video on all levels!🎵😍

Link to review