🐷 Muffin Time 🐷 Coke Bloat 🐽 Tight Pantie👙

$6.99

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

380B6B04-6EBD-49DD-8C41-B51A28339F71.thumb.gif.a6d60746dd8389832838ffd0f7db46fd.gif
🐜 22 minutes giving myself to sugar! 🐜
 Muffins Stuffed! Coke Bloat! long and tall burps, a lot!!  BellyPlay!  NavelPlay Weight Gain  sexy transparent lingerie! ➡️ Tight Pantie!!          cleaning the house sensually!➡️ After Small accident  

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigMan2525

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

THIS CLIP IS A MUST BUY

This video is literally a masterpiece. I’m not trying to share to much but definitely one of my best “experiences”

As always the burps from Camilla are AMAZING. She always lets out some loud deep burps and man do they really do it here.

The outfit she is wearing is one of the sexiest yet! It really shows you the gain and how sexy and soft she really is. Her belly looks HUGE here. It’s awesome to watch her jiggle it while she eats and watch it bounce as she moves around. 

Also the camera angles do a great job at showing of her sexy body. 

Another must buy from Camilla. Don’t miss this one. 

Link to review
Seufaaniki

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply stunning stunning. Most underrated BBW on the website, do yourself a favor and buy this clip.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review