Booty Gains: My Pants Are Telling Me I'm Getting FAT

$6.69

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I can't deny it anymore... I have visibly gained weight.

Every time I put a pair of panties, tights or pants on I realize that they just do not fit like they used to. Yesterday, after I put on a pair of panties and tried to go about my day I just couldn't take it anymore... I WAS PICKING WEDGIES OUT ALL DAY! What is happening? I thought to myself... I haven't gained that much weight have I? 

My scale had been broken for a month, but I was finally able to step on one and I can't deny it any longer. My body is bigger. I have now confirmed what my pants have been screaming at me as they rip under my growing thighs and booty. Holes, holes, holes everywhere. Are people noticing these holes before I do? What are they thinking? How long before my friends call me out? My family already has.

What I also can't deny is how much I'm liking it. The shape that my body is developing is one that I have envied in other women for years. There was a time when I would workout every week trying to gain this shape, but it never produced these kinds of results. 

Who could have guessed this is how my fat would distribute? Who knew all I had to do was let go and eat what I love? You. That's who.

Thank you for freeing me,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

P.S this is me in the same bra and panties when I started on Curvage ❤️IMG_20201004_194646.thumb.jpg.c34a200ca5b640ed50d1acc2f6a56140.jpg

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hot video 🔥 crazy to see all the progress AGirlWhoLikesToEat has made. Can't wait to see how the summer treats you 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much :D! I canttttt waiiiiiittttt to have this belly in the sun 😍

Link to review

Excellent video! A cutie with a growing booty! (and thighs, belly...) AGirlWhoLikesToEat was entertaining as she walks through the changes she’s noticed. Hope to see more!

Response from the author:

Hehehe thank you so much! I have been noticing so many changes lately XD

Link to review