5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm officially too fat for all my favorite slutty goth-metal party clothes, but I can't resist squeezing into them all the same, because I secretly prefer how they look now my beer gut and beer boobs hang out all over the place. After squeezing into my old vinyl bondage booty shorts and barely being able to close them, I have to try to pop the button, so I chug a beer, sit down, and...*POP*!! I'm so happy with this button pop I slowed it down for 3 instant replays. Lots of fat chat and gaining goals illustrated with my hands, showing you how much bigger I want to be. 

IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

1_0_GIF_2.gif

1_0_GIF_2_(1).gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AdamansTemplum

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Let's get one things out of the way: fat women are sexy as fuck. Now, for me, fat women who are goth / metal and dress the part may be the cream of the crop. Regardless of my preference, this video gives that undeniable proof that Bella's assets have bloomed as she breathlessly struggles to put her arms, breasts, ass and stomach into clothes of days past. A great belly rub and fat talk intermission lead into a surprise button pop as Bella entices the audience by speaking softly and looking wistfully at the viewer. I agree with her assertion that more women should show up to clubs and concerts looking the way she does. However, I would die...

I still demand a metal t-shirt exhibition.

Link to review
rubenslamour

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a very hot vid indeed. You have to see Bella in this too tight skirt. But it's gone a be much hotter, wait till the end when Belle is sitting on the chair.. No spoiler. 🤩

Link to review
joebu8453

I love a good fashion show and this is a great one! My God at those shorts, and the sexy look on Bella’s face post-button pop is a must see!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

Alright, let me just get this out of the way first.

Bella is the most beautiful thing to ever exist. Not just the most beautiful person, the most beautiful thing. She's more beautiful the Sistine Chapel, more beautiful than the Mona Lisa, more beautiful than Van Gogh's Starry Night. She's more beautiful than Niagara Falls, more beautiful than a perfect sunset, more beautiful than an entire forest full of cherry blossoms. If you took all seven wonders of the world and combined them into one super wonder, it wouldn't even be half as beautiful as her. 

So, there's that.

But if that's not enough to convince you to buy this video, then how about this.

In addition to looking as beautiful as she ever has, she also does one of, if not the best, outgrown clothes videos I've ever seen.

It will astonish you how fat she looks in her old party clothes. It'll astonish you how fat she looks period. She's so fucking big and perfect at this point, it defies comprehension. 

And she demonstrates her gluttony in so many incredible ways. She pops a button, which is incredibly hot, and she just revels in her fatness in classic Bella fashion, where you can't help but be turned on out of your mind by how turned on she is. There's a moment where she rubs her belly and moans, and there's genuinely not a word that exists to describe the level of arousal it made me feel. 

At the end, she says, 'I've never felt so good'. And those are exactly the words I would use to describe how I feel anytime I look at her. 

You want the chance to feel that good? Buy this clip. What more reason could you possibly need?

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

Best believe if I saw you at a concert wearing those shorts and shirt you would be getting beer from all night long .  That was so fucking hot!!!!

Link to review
Bradrig86

This is one of the hottest clips I've ever seen. And that's not some throw away line. This is legitimately one of the hottest clips ever made, IMO. Outfit choice is incredible here. What i love is the clothes actually still fit (just), and look incredible. Great seeing Bella in full view, head to toe, don't see that enough! And you can see that Bella has gained, BIG TIME! But it's perfectly evenly proportioned. Bella looks at times, like a fat marvel superhero, like a bulked up, tubby Wonder Woman, (great video idea there). In all honesty I've followed curvage since its inception, and this is one of the greatest clips ever. I actually don't think the thumnails Bella has chosen do justice to how hot this clip is. You can see that Bella is genuinely excited by her button popping too. Well done, on creating some of the greatest content I have ever seen! 👏👏👏 Would love to see a workout video, in legit workout clothes, with lots of struggling, and overconfidence. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review