7 Screenshots

About This File

After pigging out on chicken and waffles I decide to try on some old jeans. Wow, they fit differently! I want to really push myself so fill the last space left in my stuffed belly with some water. Listen to me gulp it down and get out of breath from doing such a menial task. I talk about how my body used to be the envy of my friends and how this outfit looks SO different on me now. 

I release my belly from the prison of my jeans and it feel so good! After chugging even more water, I play with my big belly for you. Watch me struggle as I try to do them back up until I give up and strip off... 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Response from the author:

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
22handman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic video, loved hearing you talk about stuffed you were and the moans and grown's, awesome, made me imagine what it would be like to take you out in the capital to crush a buffet table and then come back and watch as the buttons on your clothes become weaponised, this was my favourite video yet.x

Response from the author:

So glad you loved it! 😍

Link to review