8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Pancake stuffing. Gainer shake pitcher. Belly play. Fat chat. Multi-POV.  24 minutes.

Casey sits down to devour a HUGE stack of pancakes for you. She absolutely drenches them in sugary syrup and gorges on these thick, heavy, carb-loaded calories. But of course, that's not nearly enough for our piggy so Casey mixes up an entire pitcher of weight gain shake loaded with mass gainer powder, heavy cream, sugary syrup, and more. 

As Casey fills herself up, she chats with you about how incredible it feels recently as her body is rapidly expanding during her WG challenge. She shows off her massive gains - jiggling her slab of back fat, widened hips, fluffy arms, and swollen gut. As she takes bit after bite, you'll notice her face is looking SO much fatter. 

Casey finishes every single bite of those pancakes and slurps down every drop of her weight gain shake. She's so proud, but of course so horny as her gut swells forward onto her lap. It's safe to say that Casey is well on her way to reaching her June 1 goal. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

710903679_1_0_GIF_13.GIF.56292c028d5e6aa
Oh my GEE! A Woman in Full BLOOM. Absolutely Thriving and Blossoming. Look at Beautiful Casey SHOWING OFF just how well developed she has become! She's so fuckin' PROUD Patting and displaying her voluptuous overgrown haunches for you to gawk and drool over. She's so vainly confident you will praise and adore her for all her sexy fat. She KNOWS you will come just from seeing a glimpse of her well-fattened back. 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Casey, you are more lovely than ever in this clip. The new fat more than suits you and again, your hair just grows more luscious along with the rest of you! Stuffing more relentlessly recently has had such an amazing impact! Just makes me wanna help grow you more and more and more, Love!

I love your videos. And I love hearing you talk too you really are the star of the show. Sometimes I think people have a hard time talking. But I love how descriptive you are with your gain and how it's so easy to tell you enjoy it. I really appreciate it. And makes you so much hotter! Can't wait to see you gain more!

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh my GEE! A Woman in Full BLOOM. Absolutely Thriving and Blossoming. Look at Beautiful Casey SHOWING OFF just how well developed she has become! She's so fuckin' PROUD Patting and displaying her voluptuous overgrown haunches for you to gawk and drool over. She's so vainly confident you will praise and adore her for all her sexy fat. She KNOWS you will come just from seeing a glimpse of her well-fattened back. 

Hehe you know how proud I am of this growing body ❤️ 

19 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, you are more lovely than ever in this clip. The new fat more than suits you and again, your hair just grows more luscious along with the rest of you! Stuffing more relentlessly recently has had such an amazing impact! Just makes me wanna help grow you more and more and more, Love!

Thank you so much ❤️ I can't wait for you guys to see the next stuffing! It's a messy one 

15 hours ago, hilljustin444 said:

I love your videos. And I love hearing you talk too you really are the star of the show. Sometimes I think people have a hard time talking. But I love how descriptive you are with your gain and how it's so easy to tell you enjoy it. I really appreciate it. And makes you so much hotter! Can't wait to see you gain more!

Awww thank you so much! This just made my day ❤️ It took me a while to grow comfortable opening up so much on camera but now that I have, I honestly could talk for hours to you guys about how magical this is ❤️ Thank you and so happy to have you here!

Guest Marshall7

Posted

It's become quite noticeable that you're quite gluttonous now....wonder how far it will go.....😈

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.