8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Pancake stuffing. Gainer shake pitcher. Belly play. Fat chat. Multi-POV.  24 minutes.

Casey sits down to devour a HUGE stack of pancakes for you. She absolutely drenches them in sugary syrup and gorges on these thick, heavy, carb-loaded calories. But of course, that's not nearly enough for our piggy so Casey mixes up an entire pitcher of weight gain shake loaded with mass gainer powder, heavy cream, sugary syrup, and more. 

As Casey fills herself up, she chats with you about how incredible it feels recently as her body is rapidly expanding during her WG challenge. She shows off her massive gains - jiggling her slab of back fat, widened hips, fluffy arms, and swollen gut. As she takes bit after bite, you'll notice her face is looking SO much fatter. 

Casey finishes every single bite of those pancakes and slurps down every drop of her weight gain shake. She's so proud, but of course so horny as her gut swells forward onto her lap. It's safe to say that Casey is well on her way to reaching her June 1 goal. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well I think my outlook with ihop is changed forever or maybe pancakes in general because I just watched Casey finish one very arousing pancake stuffing. Of course with her gain challenge still in mind and working hard at breaking it, Casey is at her biggest size to date. And since she was craving more than the typical snack she decided to chow down on 10 pancakes covered in butter and swimming in maple syrup. But that’s not enough for the belly Casey has grown and trained during her curvage career, so she also chugs a massive gain shake full gain powder, heavy cream, coffee creamer and syrup and several other ingredients to light up her taste buds and try to satisfy her appetite. This clip is shot at so many different and great angles, that show off Casey’s back flab and hips that are trying to compete in size with her overwhelming belly. I also love how much fuller her face and chins look here. The icing on top of this delicious clip is Casey reflects on her life now and before for some great fat chat, even giving us a nice comparison with an old skinny gym pic next her while she shovels more pancake in her mouth. She is one amazing lady that knows how to show off her expanding curves, and definitely worth the watch 🤯😍🔥🔥👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review ❤️ Your reviews always make me smile and I'm so happy you loved the clip! My back flab certainly was on a bold display in this one! Must've been all those pancakes ;)

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey’s 150th upload is spectacularly sexy!! Seeing this piggy moan incessantly while cramming bite after bite of syrup drenched pancakes is a dream come true. The physical changes from her rapid weight gain are readily apparent, from her fattened and rounded face to her expanding go back roll. This wonderful clip is a MUST SEE! 🔥🔥

Thank you so so much love ❤️ Your words are so captivating the way you describe my gluttony and gains! I'm so happy you enjoyed it and so thankful to have you here ❤️ 

Link to review
Bellmin

Appreciate cha so much Casey!  Not only are you the sweetest, but you know what we all love from your vids and up the game every time.  Be well and keep crushing it...because this vid does just that!  (As a bunch of guys that aren’t from the front street once said...) Buy, buy, buuuy!😜

Thank you so much! Your feedback always makes me smile and you continually inspire me to up my game each time! Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

So fucking hot! Casey is a dream come true, more beautiful and fat than ever! She is just the most greedy lovely blob on Earth and will NOT stop! Nothing but love for ya, Casey! Can not recommend this clip enough! 😍

Thank you so so much ❤️ I love growing into a greedy fat blob for you guys and am having a blast giving you more insight into my gluttonous stuffings! Thank you so much for reviewing and for being such a consistent and loyal support ❤️ 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In her 150th upload Casey delivers in every way possible.

Who would’ve thought that this insatiable, gluttonous woman was once so athletic and fit? 

Casey is hard at work trying to meet her goal of 300 and she is more determined than ever to reach that goal, with every bite and every swallow she inches closer and closer to her destiny.

You see, she wasn’t meant to be thin or fit, she was meant to be a hog, who’s only thought is when her next feeding is going to be.

In this video Casey proudly shows off her giant gut, her back flab, her thick thighs and double chins; she’s in a state of total bliss.

She is the woman that she’s always wanted to be.

Amazing work as always Casey, you are phenomenal.

Thank you always love ❤️ Your reviews are incredible and I love turning you on!

Link to review
pgtip00

Happy, happy Casey stuffing a stack of pancakes almost as thick as she is!  What a lovely sweet fat piggy she is.

Casey stuffs down 10 thick IHOP pancakes drenched in maple syrup.  Oh and I do mean "stuffs".  She actually does use utensils in this one - so no messy stuffing (DANG!) - but they still get STUFFED down her greedy gullet really quickly.  Of course she needs something to wash those pancakes down, and of course you just know its going to be something just as fattening - if not more so.  Sure enough - to wash down the 1600-odd calories of pancake and syrup, Casey chugs down a good 3500 calories of heavy, heavy wg shake.  Insatiable!  She absolutely loves it - so much so I wouldn't mind betting more pancakes made their way into her fat belly that day.  Whatever the case, big fat piggy's rapid weight gain challenge is well on track.  That 30 pound goal has got to be in the rear-view mirror already!

Go, sweet fat feedee.  Get those pounds, and then get some more!

Thank you so so much for reviewing my clip love! Your words continue to captivate me and turn me on like crazy ❤️ i'll keep on feeding dont you worry hehe

Link to review
Nervous Fish

150 Videos thats a huge amount of videos of flabby goodness jeez such a great milestone to celebrate how much our favorite feedee grew. Lets start first great intro price for 24 minutes of good stuff like seeing her stuff her very greedy mouth with pancakes and syrup got some earlier today thought of this video god damn Casey making me think of lewd things when I eat food I just want to feed that bottomless pit you call a stomach and seeing everything get tight on you is awesome to see definitely believe that gain goal is going to be broken. I love you so much Casey keep on going a woman ain't a woman unless she's over 280 😈😍

Your reviews forever keep me smiling! Thank you so so much ❤️ you are such an incredible support of my journey and i love turning you on ❤️ thank you for the review!

Link to review
jacksprat

There is no way to fully explain how hot this clip actually is. But if you are like me, you are into fat girls who LOVE being fat, and who are thrilled with how fat they've gotten.  This is Casey. She looks so pretty and spectacularly all fattened up. Furthermore, Casey is beyond proud of every jiggling inch. In this clip Casey is full of herself as she shows off before her worshipping fanboys who are unable to control themselves. She gives us a tour of her weight gains. Patting and caressing and loving every ounce of soft womanly flesh.  Eager to show us all just how plump and beautiful she has grown. And growing right before our eyes as she digs in to a tower of buttery pancakes with syrup and washing it all down with a serious mass weight gainer shake. Try to count the number of times she proudly belly pats her tummy as she explains how nice and fat she is growing. She even pats the side of her fat breast with a cracking spank sound and reaches around to fluff and pat her fattened back rolls. She's proud, She knows you are proud. Casey has been a very good girl. How big is Casey? Soooo BIG. 

Thank you so much Jack ❤️ I love reading your Casey worship and praise of my content. Forever making my chubby cheeks blush ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Classic Casey clip. Sweet sensual stuffing with some great fat chat and body exploration and all the jiggle needed for a good time. 

Thank you so much ❤️ I loved wiggling & jiggling & stuffing my fat gut for you ❤️ So happy you enjoyed it and so thankful for your time in reviewing my clip!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Wow...can anything fill her up??  Great vid.

Hehehe nothing can fill this gut up! Guess I'll just have to keep eating ;) Thank you so much, so glad you enjoyed and really appreciate your review! ❤️ 

Link to review