5 Screenshots

About This File

For this public beach stuffing I had no intent on holding back. I enjoyĀ oiling up all my luscious curves as I let it all hang out, right before IĀ stuff my fat belly for everyone on this public beach to see šŸ˜‹

Everyone is watching, and thatā€™s exactly how I want it šŸ˜‰. Donā€™t let them enjoy all the fun daddy, cum enjoy some sexy body play as I stuff my gut & laze about šŸ·šŸ’¦

Itā€™s also entirely possible that a few onlookers got caught up & publicly put on the spotĀ šŸ˜šŸ˜

Features:Ā Lots of fat chat, super sexy public stuffing, additional friendlyĀ commentary/conversation, on lookers, flirty, belly rubs, stuffing in bikini, + much moreĀ 

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Lick2040

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What live and candid video this was loved that you love all the attention you were getting. You were owning this vid, loved every second.

Response from the author:

thank you hun šŸ„°

Link to review
Dave Fargo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love seeing what a confident and shameless piggy you've become. seeing your belly constantly pushing and spilling out as you continue to stuff your face for all to see is just wonderful. also loved just how many people couldn't get enough of you and just like us here probably couldn't help wanting to get a handful of your luscious blubber. all in all looking exceptionally gorgeous and it just goes to show that confidant piggies are always the hottest and you are no exception.

Response from the author:

In all honesty, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how many people couldnā€™t get enough also šŸ¤­ glad you enjoyed it hun šŸ„°

Link to review