4 Screenshots

About This File

After downing a burrito and chips & queso, I'm still not satisfied 😈

I order a large pizza and stuff my already full gut, moaning because it feels so tight 🥵

I talk about my stuffed belly and how I want it to grow even rounder 😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WordNerd3000

ChubbieBunnie is one of the best around, and this video is a great example of why. I've broken it down into a mathematical formula, so you know it's legit.

(Genuinely gorgeous woman with a fun personality + insatiable appetite) x absurd caloric intake + (good music in the background - sexy outfit that seems to shrink as the pizza disappears) = insanely hot video

What makes it even better is you can tell that she's just getting started because trying to satisfy her constantly growing appetite clearly turns her one. Definitely check this one out!

Response from the author:

Finally some math I can actually understand 😜 hehe thank you so much for the amazing review!! 🤗

Link to review

Chubbiebunnie's best video for sure. She looks bigger than ever and is spilling out of her clothes until she gives up and just lets her belly hang out. So hot to hear her talk about how much she has been eating and for such a low price this is tons of fantastic content! Totally worth picking up, you won't be dissapointed!

Link to review