Funnel your fat piggy

$3

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I show you a clip of me from last July the 21st 2020 when I done my first ever funnel to compare to now to show you how much I’ve grown and what a good piggy I’ve been for you. There is a LOT of belching and belly play I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is one of the hottest videos I've ever seen - funnel feeding clips are mostly hot but to see the comparison is a new level of greediness 👍🏻 To see the difference in only one year and how she fattened up is really sexy 🥵

Link to review
D D

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Before and after videos are my soft spot but this is something else. She has absolutely ballooned in less than a year and she is just obscenely fat. That tight tanktop highlights her curves, especially her massive hanging gut beautifully. You can also hear some really piggish burps, but you can tell that from her name. Also her usual sensual fat talk is present and her voice and accent are very hot, just like her face and make up.

The video is superbly filmed and directed, kudos to her fiancee for fatttening her like this and producing a top tier video! The angles are very good and varied, they show off her body very well. The transition from the thin video to the obese one is not sudden, it is subtle and very well executed, you will love it. Your jaw will hit the flow when the camera pans out from the gainer powder and just shows the chubby girl you were shown earlier with an insane amount of lard added to her previously hot curvy girl frame.

Happy birthday Piggy, keep it up especially with these before and after vids, the content has been perfect so far!

Link to review
Guest Gsfiafh15

Awesome video. Your belly is getting bigger everyday. Not to forget those awesome belches. You should definitely burp more in your videos. 

Link to review
Nisse87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really sexy, and cute beautiful girl, belly swells huge, got me really turned on, cant wait too see your progress, hope i can find myself a girl like you someday :)

Link to review
Holiday5

Holy ... You are so fing hot and gaining so well. We just need more content and updates to watch your beautiful self growing!

Link to review
Guest Anonymousss

Awesome... more of this!

Link to review