Dreamy's Back!

$11.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm the most inconsistent poster, but I'm back for real this time! I've gained another 20 pounds since July, putting me at 195!!! Here's a quick body check of my new huge body- stay tuned for some more epic videos cumming soon! :P Feel free to message me some suggestions as well, I'm very open! xoxo dreamy ❤️ 

Other Files from dreamgainer

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow you look amazing  :) that belly of yours is getting so big I give this a 10 out of 10 .♡ keep up the good work 

Link to review
tjmax88

I love this video! It showcases Dreamers curves and I'm looking forward to more like it in the future.

Link to review
Guest nickcave

Best COMEBACK EVER, your style has improved just as much as your figure I love the long hair 

Link to review
hertbertcertfert

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m so glad you’re back! Your name says it all, you are my dream girl haha. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

Link to review
Guest dg35

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Its not just the amount of your gain, but how prominent all of it is now. Stunning changes! You look confident and legit plump now. As you said--65 lbs in basically a year is pretty incredible on its own, but the last spike since this summer is almost mind boggling.  What have you been eating? Or rather, how much? lol Can't wait to see more, stuffing videos with some of your favorites now, in particular!

Link to review
S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply phenomenal!! 

One of the most epic returns ever! Dreamy looks incredible and this video is jaw dropping! 

awesome well done GIF

‘Nuff said!

Link to review