13 Screenshots

About This File

Since starting working remotely, I’ve lost all control of my appetite. With no supervision or prying eyes, I can eat enough food for three at 10:30 in the morning and spend the day in virtual meetings from the neck up, no one can see my bloated gut or pajama bottoms or empty food containers on camera, but you can.

“I’ve gotta finish this before my next meeting… *URP*”

I show you my early lunch feast and talk about how I love the freedom to be such a gluttonous fatty every day. Face stuffing, belching, belly play, jiggling, moans, and fat chat abound as I make my way through my meal, eventually fantasizing about a coworker I think may be a feeder and my hopes to impress him with my gains when we go back to work in person. I just want him to feed me already!!

Work from Home Benefits Belly Play.gif

Work from Home Benefits Belly Poke.gif

Work from Home Benefits belly pop.gif

Work from Home Benefits Bouncing.gif

Work From Home Benefits.1.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.2.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.3.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.4.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.5.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.6.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.7.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.8.jpg

Work From Home Benefits.9.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

teasesfatties

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Bella is getting big, everywhere. Her upper arms are starting to resemble small, fatty hams, she's put on a huge gut, grown herself an enormous ass and beautiful, sloppy tits. Lucky for us her favorite pastime seems to be sitting on her fat, dimpled ass and seeing how much food she can shove into that greedy, bloated gut. Please support this hog.

Link to review
Bradrig86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella fights a loosing battle trying to button and pull a tight top down to cover her busty, chubby physique. It's no use. She's too big. Ironically she actually looks bigger when she does manage to get her top over her bulging tummy. And even then it still doesn't full cover her. Too much booze and too many burgers for this gal. She cant hide it. And she looks too lazy to diet, and too big to exercise. Hot clip 

Link to review
AJ-Xander

Bella mentions that this huge order of McDonald's is only her first lunch of the day and that alone is enough to grasp how much working at home has affected her appetite and her waistline. But you need to see to believe how much of a gluttonous fatty Bella has become. Bella kept me so captivated (😍🤤) as she gorged, belched and talked about her cute coworker that the 30 minute runtime felt like 10. Take my word and buy this clip! 

Link to review
Guest iselldrugs

The best video she's done. The sound quality is perfect, she gives great views of her growing body, also really great how gluttonous she is, she's gonna blow up for sure.

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'd like to offer Bella my sincerest apologies for being so late to this one. Jesus Christ, I can't believe this one was just sitting here all this time and I didn't have it. 

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Bella is too perfect to be real. I just have literally, actually never seen or dreamt of anyone so fucking beautiful and perfect in my whole life, and every time I see her, her beauty intoxicates me as much as it ever has.

So, imagine how ** I was here, watching her scarf down meal after meal behind her desk, her clothes getting tighter and tighter and disappearing one by one until she's got nothing on, but her sexy, blue bra. 

Imagine how ** I was seeing how incomprehensibly massive, round, and perfectly planet-like her belly got by the end of the video.

Imagine how ** I was seeing her flash that one-in-seven-billion smile as she ate more food, belched like crazy, and reveled in her gluttony in true Bella fashion.

Oh wait, you don't have to imagine. You can just buy the clip and see it all for yourself. I promise it's extremely, extremely worth it. 

Link to review
Guest Bonk1214

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you are seriously so hot. thank you for making this :)

Link to review