5 Screenshots

About This File

No talking during this clip, it's just you, Kat, and her magnificent belly. Wearing a tight skirt and crop top that she is starting to spill out of, she shows off her belly while rubbing oil all over it and swaying to the music. Come in close while she zooms into her belly button and stretches it out with her fingers. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

A simple yet sultry clip where @KinkyCurvyKat plays with a belly, flashes her panties and grinds her fat booty to the camera. There are plenty of up close shots so that you can appreciate the body of this goddess. No talking or loud music, nothing to distract from worshiping at this temple of flesh. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
2bitlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You just HAD to strike at my weak point, huh? 🥵 wow Kat’s belly button looks nice on her perfectly plump belly 🤩 and the close-ups… well, I’ll let them speak for themselves 😳😳😳 I wonder if she’s ever had her navel licked before 🤔 while her stomach was stuffed with junk food maybe? This video gets my imagination going by images alone 😥 I’m surprised at how cheap it is, considering the content; so get it while it’s good (P.S. it always is)!!!

Response from the author:

Oof, now that I'm armed with that information I'm going to have to make some more of these for you 😈

May just have to answer the licking question in my Kat Chat this month! 😘😘

Link to review