Chubby Kitty Dreams

$3.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Chubby Kitty Dreams
I’m so excited to go out with my boyfriend, we haven’t been out since the pandemic started so things don’t fit like they used too. My boyfriend immediately points out my weight gain and decides maybe we shouldn’t go out, so I can avoid being teased over my new chubbiness. Disappointed I look over at my kitty and just wish I had it like her, able to gain all she wants being rewarded with treats and napping all day, because who doesn’t like a chubby kitty? I start to imagine how it would be if I was chubby kitty 😻

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great role playing video!❤️ I’m absolutely loving how much FattieBaddie has gained and how curvaceous she is! That big belly is growing into a ball! And her booty is just the best!😍 Really hot video here!

Link to review
Maxi306

Wow!! I‘m so impressed!  She looks so sexy and soft. I love how her belly hangs when she’s bending over 😍 a dream girl for all men

Link to review
fattony20

There's a lot to love about this vid, tight jeans, tiny lingerie, fattiebaddie's gorgeous plump body, you won't be disappointed 🐱🐈

Link to review
Carmelo

These videos keep getting better and better!! Definitely can see in this video how much of a fat cat 🐱 FattieBaddie has become. Some very hot teasing in her too tight jeans in the beginning and showing off alll her curves in that kitty costume. 

Link to review
Guest Fattiebaddie_lvr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely the best video yet 🤤
You can see all sides of fattiebaddie’s sexy growing body. This video Really shows off the hotness of her gain 🔥

Link to review