5 Screenshots

About This File

I was supposed to go out with my girlfriends but somehow I ended up staying at home stuffing my face hehe. After ripping some tight fishnet stockings and panties, I felt super sexy and CURVY FAT. So I decided made myself two gainer milkshakes. 

Watch me chug two creamy fat filled shakes and play with my stuffed belly! It is jigglier than ever  💗

I love nothing more than a chocolate thick creamy shake and you can see this by how quickly I chug my shakes down. BURPS included 

Watch me lick the creamy remnants of my milkshake off my red lips with sheer delight 💋

I also show off my new stretch marks  and super fat thighs 😘

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Finally (after i told you in a comment of your YouTube channel more than month ago) i had a possibility to buy two of your videos. And, i don't have much to say because i love everything you do, the sensual way you have to show your body, how you eat and play with your belly, your voice. I only have to sad: "thank you for the beautiful sensation you give to me". I hope you continue in this way and, i wish you and your girlfriend a very happy relationship.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.