1 Screenshot

About This File

My Q&A Video is finally here! You guys asked - here’s the answers.

There were not many feedism / fat chat questions - but I appreciated and answered them all nonetheless!

In this video, I answer all the questions asked by you guys.  Of course, while answering, I snack on some PB M&Ms and drink my coke.  When I drink coke, I produce some really loud burps!  You get to see my personality shine in this 19 minute video when I give my honest opinions to the responses to your burning questions!  As I said, very few were in regards to my gain, but I was excited and made sure I answered them ALL!  I wear a tight belt around my belly and make sure to do lots of grabs and shakes while I chat with you all.  I had to show off this growing gut, even if I wasn’t discussing it all too much 😉 I hope you guys enjoy this clip and the 24 hr introductory price!

‼️ Please review and get a second video of your choice for free ‼️

8989EF08-0900-487D-A9CF-D7368B70590C.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The always beautiful Aria showcases her fun and down to earth personality when answering some random, but interesting questions! 😍 She even throws in some fatty snacking and some piggy burps! 🐷😂 She can’t even help but play with her doughy belly as well! 🤤🤤🤤 

Link to review