4 Screenshots

About This File

POV: It's a Sunday afternoon, maybe an hour after a BIG lunch. You wander into the bedroom, looking for me. There I am, belly full, blissfully sleeping off my latest food coma. So fast asleep, I don't notice the pink rope slip over my ankles. You wake me softly and I stir.. slowly realizing that I can't get out of the bed. I'm stuck there and I'm all yours to play with. ๐Ÿ˜š

And you start tickling me- gently and playfully at first. I'm super sensitive to that kind of touching. Even running your fingers over certain parts of my body makes me tingle and twitch. Now I'm too anxious to be sleepy. And that's when you start tickling me mercilessly. I can't keep my fat body from twisting and wiggling and bouncing all over the place as you explore and exploit all of my most ticklish spots. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The lingerie is so pretty on you! Really incredible video 10/10!ย 

Response from the author:

Awe thanks! Glad you're a fan of the tickling stuff!!

Link to review
wardrobe

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Extremely cute video. Love it when you smile, squeak and wiggle with each touch.

Great outfit choice, those fishnets suit your soft curves very well!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! As you can tell from the video, I'm insanely ticklish, so it took a lot of nerves for me to lie there and take all of it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Link to review