5 Screenshots

About This File

It's Saturday Night and cookie_bbw decides to fill up withΒ 2 massive stuffed crust Pizza's and Beer!Β 

As she loads up on Pizza she chitchat, beer belches and rubs her big growing belly. Its clear she begins to get super horny by her supersized curves.. See her belly play, fingeringΒ her belly button and jiggling her rolls whilst till stuffing her piggy face with pizza !Β 

Enjoy !

Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

8si

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She measures her belly, which seems to have gotten so much rounder in a short time, while showing so much wonderful and jiggly belly hang! She manages to fill her stomach with so much pizza while playing with her very jiggly belly. That belly looks so soft and squishy, amazing to lift, squish and play with! It really seemed like. She had so much fun herself letting her stomach experience a that large amount of pizza and playing with all the new beautiful and so, so jiggly curves she has been getting recently. All those sexy expressions while she plays with her belly which is sitting nicely on her thighs. The belly jiggling together with her huge breasts. It was a nice acting. Very well made video!

Link to review
sanderson23

I sincerely think you are the most attractive big bellied queen i've ever seen😍, thank you for sharing your beauty. I really think that you have the biggest natural boobs i've had the pleasure of seeing. Sincerely thanks

Link to review