5 Screenshots

About This File

In this 16 Minute Clip i once again struggle with some of my Clothes. Since I've been a real good Feedee and growing Fatty my Clothes just keep shrinking. 🐷

Watch me trying on 1 Body, 1 Jumpsuit, 2 Jeans and 1 Dress to witness:

Lots of squeezing, jiggling, jumping, and me struggling so much that I even get out of breath. 

❤️ First 5 Reviews can pick a free Video from my Catalogue ❤️

Other Files from Chubby-Gamer-GF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Forever we can make it

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Look at this adorable chunky gamer girlfriend, it seems she has been eating non-stop in these few months and she is definitely looks way bigger and sexier than the old workout video🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
AdamansTemplum

Chubby-Gamer-GF's (which I am shortening to CGG because simplicity) work is among those that have caught my attention here on Curvage. In a short matter of time, she has released a second tight clothing video and, when it comes to those whose interest lies in gaining, this one is generally more appealing. The clothing is tigher, the struggle is harder and the outcome is sexier. The shape into which her body is growing is a hell of a sight, steadily rounding out in her lower belly and hips. Any struggle with an old pair of jeans is a win for me and the way her body floods over the top of the pair in this video is no exception. She has made great progress thus far and the fact that this is still an early stage makes one eager for what is to come.

Also, she's fucking adorable.

Link to review
danjamsmith

this was one of your best videos yet. i loved the jiggling and huffing from just doing an everyday task as simple as putting on jeans. You should totally do a denial video with something similar to this.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review