4 Screenshots

About This File

SOAPY STEAMY BATH TIME WITH KRISTINA!

Join Kristina (in a clearly too tight bikini) as she takes a 15 minute bath steamy soapy bath... one of my (literal) hottest clips YET. Watch my big fat belly CAUSE TIDAL WAVES  in my bathtub because of how heavy it’s getting...  watch me jiggle, squeeze, press into my new belly fat, ALSO watch me rub down my large chunky belly with tons of soap, getting it all bubbly and glossy! Kristina’s ginormous wide ass makes a oh so very special appearance in this video! PLUS you get to see me twerk in a bathtub what’s hotter than that? You get to see every single possible angle of Kristina in this clip, I also show off my feet FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Hot soapy fat girl in a bath content in my TINY BIKINI!

this video includes fat chat, belly play, showing off my fat ass and slapping it, standing up belly play, showering off me and my big belly, navel play, feet, and much more!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just by the thumbnail alone for this vid you know need to buy it. Kristina is wearing a bikini that use to fit quite a few pounds ago 😍. Causing many tidal waves with all the moving around, she gives you plenty of great angles of herself in this, lots of jiggling to as she pours water over herself. Wow and a great view of her 🍑 while she washes her hair. Seeing all your rolls so shiny is hot 🥵 . Love that comment to yourself about that random hiccup 😂. What a vid 5 stars.

Response from the author:

I think all the belly shaking and moving around causes that one hiccup to come about 😂, thank you for your review it was so fun to film this one and I am beyond happy to hear you love it❤️

Link to review