Public Display of Obesity

$9.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public Fat • Public Stuffing • Car Struggle • Public Waddling • Struggle to Walk • Public Tight Clothes • Embarrassment • Voyeurism • Belly Play • Fast Food • Desserts • Burping • Fat Chat ~ 14 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The next chapter of my feedee journey has FINALLY arrived and right off the bat I go WAY out of my comfort zone!

Devouring a massive mac & cheese drenched burger and washing it down with a s'mores shake that was the size of my HEAD all at a PUBLIC restaurant! 

In this video you'll see me finally get up off my fat ass for one of the first times since quarantine began and venture out into the big city!

And while I did buy new clothes for the occasion they ended up being too small and had to be returned. So I was forced to wear my older WAY too tight clothes in public! 

I've gained over 150 pounds during quarantine and it SHOWS, barely able to lift myself into my Uber and failing to get the seatbelt around my massive gut all while the driver watched 🙈

When I arrive at the restaurant I can already see people staring at me and my protruding gut but I try not to let it phase me as I order the fattest thing on the menu...

A MASSIVE Mac & cheese covered burger with a side of gravy drenched poutine!

I stuff every last bite of it as my belly swells, pressing against the table in front me...the waitress comes over and asks me if I'd like anything else and I happily ask for one of their over the top shakes that are filled with more sugar than you should have in a week! 

After polishing off everything I get a craving for McDonalds and attempt to walk a few blocks to the nearest one, only to get so out of breath and tired I needed to call another uber to drive me the remaining two blocks...It was probably one of the fattest things I've ever done..😅

McDonalds in hand, I head back home exhausted and stuff myself again, this time in the comfort of my bed as I recap the day and rub my bloated belly!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.