3 Screenshots

About This File

Wow, kelli's gotten BIG! Can you believe she used to be a D1 athlete? i wouldn't believe it if she didn't have proof...look at her enormous, sagging gut as she bursts and bugles out of her old workout clothes! it's a wonder she could even get those tiny spandex over her gigantic, fat ass!

In this 5 min clip, kelli tells you about her experience being a D1 athlete who's gained over 80lbs. she talks about how insanely out of shape she's gotten while showing off her distended gut and how much she loves all the fat she's piled onto her formerly fit frame.

In the second half of the clip, she stands up to model her obese body in extremely tight workout clothes. as she shows off her new chub, kelli jiggles her belly hypnotically. it's become very clear that kelli will never be able to get back into shape, even if she tried! 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just wow 🥵 you’ve become so doughy lately. It’s amazing how much you’ve grown since the start 😍 this video was amazing! Love the updates and jiggly showcase. 10/10 

Link to review
nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wooooow. I remember watching a clip of you a little doughy and out of shape trying to work out, and now you're ENORMOUS, with a flabby, stretchmarked gut, ballooning, cellulite-covered butt, and love handles spilling everywhere. Love that your cute face is now sporting a double chin, too. So sexy, your out-of-control fatness!

Link to review
Guest whatupdudee

Gotta show off more of that ass

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

Your belly button is getting super super deep! Looks like you were about to loose your entire finger in this video lol I wonder what else you could fit inside. I love it when you talk about it by the way 

Link to review

It's so nice having a chill and total hottie that has this fetish and knows exactly what we want to hear and what's hot about it. Amazing vid concept, loved it! So glad she decided to dive into all this. :,)

Link to review