3 Screenshots

About This File

This is by far the video I am most proud of, out of ANYTHING I have done - and it just so happens to be my first blueberry inflation! 
Rosie is bored on a tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and stumbles into a life changing event. . .

She gets herself into a room alone - Rosie in complete and utter boredom walks into an empty room to get some peace and quiet. . .But there's one thing in the room with her - a piece of gum! The first one she has seen the entire time she has been there. Of course, she begins to chew it the second she sees it. . .

Things start to feel. . .off - She's amazed by how good it tastes but slowly starts to realize her belly is growing! But Rosie isn't called "Rosie Marie FEEDEE" for nothing and she chooses to sit back and enjoy her growing body - which is WAY more interesting than that stupid factory tour! 

It Spirals! - She is expanding at a faster rate, slowly turning more and more blue! She's filling up with juice!! She panics and tries to wave and shout for help but she's slowly consumed by the juice and completely unable to talk! 

Someone get this woman to a juicer!! - Rosie is now incapacitated on the ground, her belly has broken out of her shorts and out for the world to see as she expands into something unrecognizable. She has become a blueberry, and no one is there to help her to a juicer! Watch in the final moments of this video as she sloshes around desperately trying to get up to no avail. . .

I hope you enjoy this clip as much as I enjoyed making it, it has surprisingly became a favorite of mine very quickly!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.