4 Screenshots

About This File

Spend the day with your female feeder who you are embarking on a mutual gaining experience with! Get measured, weigh in together, receive soft & honest advice, and even enjoy lunch together!

Begin With Measurements - Rosie takes her time too show you how she measures her chubby parts, and makes sure to come measure you too! She's excited to hear this is the first time you've been measured. . .

Next it's Time to Weigh In! - Rosie got her scale primed and prepped, she quickly hops on to see how much she has gained recently. After she tells you how much she weighs, she passes the scale to you and watches you step on. How exciting!!

Get Your Food, It's Time To Eat Together! - You both have ordered your favorite meals and had them delivered (after all, real fatties don't pick up their own food, they have it delivered). You two enjoy a nice lunch together as Rosie gives you soft encouragement and advice, being kind and caring throughout. You deserve to have a kind and respectful feeder!

Let's Look at Each Other's Belly - Ending a perfect day with some belly rubs! You both show off your bellies and how round you are after your meal. Rosie plays with not only her own belly, but reaches over to play with yours too! 

If you have been searching for a soft female feeder / mutual gaining roleplay, you have found it!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a very cute and fun video! Rosie is as charming as always. She shares her gaining progress and we get a super cute 'mutual meal'

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So, I’m not normally into mutual gaining/you’re the feedee videos because they usually involve humiliation. This video, though, was just so unbelievably wholesome. Like it was positive all the way through. I’ve never wanted to gain weight, but I absolutely would with Rosie. Her acting was excellent as always, and the concept of a really positive, loving relationship based around mutual feeding was something I’d never seen before and it was really beautiful ❤️

It was also very sexy to watch her give gaining advice while eating, burping, and playing with her own fat belly. It really established that she had the credentials to be a great feeder 😉

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a great video! Rosie really fulfills that role of sweet, loving and doting feeder/mutual gainer, and looks absolutely stunning during it. One could get pretty honking huge under her dutiful care! 

Link to review