11 Screenshots

About This File

For those who leave a review for this video, I will give the second of your choice from my store!

Sorry for my english in the video.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคญ

Creamy baby, has become even bigger and more gluttonous, in this video she eats very sweet cakes washed down with cola, rubs and shakes her stomach, shows off her body and new curves.

Other Files from Creamy Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Curmonster

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I really liked the video, she really put on weight, this is noticeable in the new stretch marks and folds of fat, I also liked hearing her voice in English.

Different angles allowed her to see well, I recommendโ—โ—โ—

Response from the author:

Thank you, since the release of the first video I actually gained over 30 lbs, thanks for the support๐Ÿ’‹

Link to review
Kuhpest

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great way to eat cream! Love your soft belly and your boobs! Very hot! And how sexy you can squeeze it at the end ๐Ÿ˜‰ By the way the thighs spilling out of the jeans shirts are priceless!

thanks, yes the clothes are getting small๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท

Link to review
Little_King

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was an amazing video and the first I have ever purchased from Creamy baby. I loved the angles and how large her belly looks when she is sitting. โค๏ธย 

10/10

I really enjoyed reading your review!๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Link to review
boarding12

Ive gotta say this is one of your best videos! Absolutely love how tight those shorts are on your body!!

These shorts no longer fasten on my belly๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Vulkan

i love this video, and how eat a lot of food xD the best video of her

Thanks,ย other videos are good too๐Ÿ˜‰

Link to review
Fox99

She's getting so big and so fast! Pretty soon, we'll be saying how small she looks!

Thank you๐Ÿ’‹

Link to review

I love your video, the only issue i have is most of your video is you sitting. I would say more burping and showing off your body. Also I would like to see you with your pants button. There are a lot of people on curvage who unbutton their pants, but the girls who really get the attention are the girls who stuff themselves into their jeans. You do not have to wear jeans that are so tight that it is impossible for you to fit just one size too small would do the trick. I also would like to see you in he hooters outfit many girls on Curvage are doing well posting videos in hooters outfits.ย 

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

One of the hottest clips yet ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

thanks๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review