7 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve just come back from a meal with my girlfriends and you notice how stuffed my belly looks. I tell you how much I’ve eaten and how all my friends were poking fun at me and calling me greedy. After telling you how much I ate and how full I am, you’re shocked to see me pull chocolate out of my bag and start munching on it! You sit there and watch me eat while I play with my big stuffed belly. I then open my legs for you and show you where my thighs were chafing from my day out 🥵

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bellydance4me

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this clip!! The whole thing just feels so temptingly candid almost like parts of it might even been a little bit based on reality! The outfit she comes back looks genuinely fit to burst open but definitely like an outfit someone might wear to meat the girls after piling on a few quarantine pounds it’s like she’s trying to hide it but at the same time a part of her is intrigued about what they might say. The chat is intimate and playful and when she releases the belly wow! Genuinely looks much bigger in the video and the s way she slaps it is almost too much to bare! Let’s hope there’s another girls night soon maybe this time at a buffet!

Response from the author:

Love this review! Thanks so much ❤️

Link to review