I brought backup, lets begin the cakefest!

$3.99

Β Β  (2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It starts out like usual, Perviania uses a spoon and I use both fucking hands.

We got one cake each, I finish mine first (No surprise, at all) and get frustrated over how slow Pervi is, she needs help and coaching so I help her and motivate her by being a fat evil marshmallow and forces her until she has to stop eating.Β 

We jiggle, bounce, have fun and I am annoying and tease her and try to steal her marzipan πŸ˜‚

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You really get a sense for how huge SB and Pervi are when they’re sitting right next to eachother demolishing their respective cakes. I mean have you ever seen sexy big bellied bbw eat a whole cake like a hamburger? Cause SB does just that and looks like she could’ve gone for more. She dances and wiggles letting her fat body jiggle as she devours her cake like it’s nothing. She even tries to steal marzipan from Pervi’s cake and almost loses a hand in the process. If you like seeing two gorgeous women be cute and destroy two cakes then this vid is definitely for you!

Response from the author:

The part about losing a hand made me laugh like an asthmatic hyena πŸ˜‚ Thank you for this review ❀️😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

whats a better then 1 woman eating cake? TWO women! Pervi and Butterball loove their cakes and it's so hot to see them devour it, especially when only using hands. the 3 last minutes is lovely when SB pushing her friend to keep eating , I really enjoyed this one! you should too!!!

Response from the author:

We had so much fun doing it, thank you for enjoying us πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Link to review