7 Screenshots

About This File

All Dani could think about all day at work was soda. How sweet is was on her tongue, how it bloated up her belly and how it made her burp like a pig. So, of course, she bought 5 liters on her way home. "I'm so thirsty!" She cries out as she unscrews her first bottle. "I've been dreaming about this all day."

Throughout this 23 minute video, Dani sucks down carbonated, fattening soda like it's water, watching her gut balloon out into her lap. She chugs soda so voraciously that she winds up panting between burps and ponderings about her growing frame. "I think soda like this is making me fat..." Peering over the huge tits spilling out of her outgrown bra, she pounds on her chest, forcing a burp out. "Bwuuuurp. Ooh." She moans with relief after each thunderous belch, before sarcastically chirping, "Oh my goodness. Excuuuuse me!" Entranced with her own body, she can't keep her hands off of her fat juicy tits or swollen bubbling gut while she talks about how much weight she has gained, probably from her severe soda and junk food habits. 

After inhaling 3 liters of soda, Dani reaches for coconut oil (with some difficulty, thanks to the boulder of fat in her lap). "Ooh..." She groans as she rubs the oil onto her swollen, gurgly tummy. "It's so tight..." She finger fucks her deep navel, giggling at the squelches. She oils up her whole body, including her fat cellulite-ridden thighs and her heavy tits, burping constantly as she rubs out the pressure.

>> This one is for those who love burps and big oiled up guts! ❤️ 

>> In this video: fat chat, oil massage, burps, "excuse me," belly button fucking, soda chugging, outgrown clothes, side view, front view, sitting down

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, tragicgerber said:

More content like this, holy hell!

what specifically did you enjoy?! so i can post more of it!

On 5/8/2021 at 3:31 PM, NagitoKowaru said:

what specifically did you enjoy?! so i can post more of it!

Sorry about the late response back but ALL the belching especially it cutting you off trying to talk and the satisfied moans, probably the sweatiest video you've done.

200w.gif

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.