9 Screenshots

About This File

*Custom Request Clip*

I had a few requests for a clip of this type so I really hope it turned out well! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~

I can't believe it but my friend told me that I'm waddling like a fat girl?!

I don't believe it at all but would you mind just watching me walk?

Be honest, have I really gotten that fat?

I know I've gained a little but enough to start waddling?!

That's just impossible.

What do you think?

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest beatmixer0207

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love this video so much, because it’s literally a front row seat to the denial and delusions of a growing fat girl who just doesn’t quite realize (or accept) just how huge she’s gotten.

She asks “do I waddle like a fat girl?” I don’t think I’m giving anything away when I say, absolutely she does. Of COURSE she does. She even says so herself - “that’s something FAT people do”. You’re right honey, it is 😉

While she may not care to see it, Nikki has an undeniable lateral sway to her walk, likely due to having to shift her weight to support her massive ass and hefty gut, paired with the fact that her tree trunk thighs simply can’t glide past one another. It’s the tell tale sign of a girl who’s simply blown up so much that her body can’t keep up. 

A sign that she should change her diet? No no, that’s too hard. Instead, she’s forever changed her walk. A clear sign to anyone she meets now that she’s accepted the 🐷 lifestyle.

Fantastic vid, Nikki, keep em coming! 🥵

Response from the author:

Oof this review is amazing! 😍🥵💦 Thank you so much for the fantastic review! I’m so glad you liked it 🥰😘

Link to review
fat_elf

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You know, I don't remember commissioning this custom video, but surely I must have, because this was exactly what I would have asked for if I did. It is the perfect idea of a scenario, in which a big, beautiful woman has been gorging and growing but choosing not to acknowledge it even in the face of the evidence and other people's say so, then opts to parade her barely clothed and growing fat body, waddling back and forth for you, her good friend who just happens to be in awe of her corpulent curves, as a way to convince to agree, against all enjoyable evidence of your eyes, that she isn't fat enough to waddle yet. Not that she'd be stopping her weight gain if she was...

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍🥰 I’m so glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review
Onen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m sad I didn’t remember to review this when I purchased it, but Nikki doing a new one reminded me how much I loved this and how hot it is. A+ fat chat and a waddle to die for. You won’t be disappointed by this one!

Better late than never! 😉 Lol thank you so much for the review!! 😍 I’m so glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

🥰😘

Link to review