5 Screenshots

About This File

After a long day of stuffing my hefty belly per your orders, I settle in to throw back over 1,000 calories & 2 liters of Pop; but with all this carbonation there’s bound to be a bit of gas 💨 I hope you can handle my huge, belly rumbling, ear rattling burps 😏

With all this food & gas brewing & stirring around my fat, full, gut; i’m quite unsure if it will stretch enough to fit all of this sugary soda 😳. Cum make sure that it does and give your prized piggy those exceptionally soothing belly rubs 🥰 you know you can’t resist 💦

Featuring: Belly rubs, Burping, Soda Chugging, Fat Chat, Moaning, Flirting, Brat Chat, Bouncing + more.

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dave Fargo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

the only thing better then an overstuffed gut its an overstuffed gut releasing guttural belches like these. the way you just lean your head back open your thought and burp like a hog is so perfect. also its so hot seeing your belly expand on all sides showing just how much it has to stretch to hold everything you've shoved into it. seeing you act like such a sexy piggy here just makes me wish I could take you from behind, make everything inside your belly slosh around with every thrust, and cause you to belch non stop. you've definitely earned your belly rubs in this one piggy.

P.S. always love seeing you with those pig tails. they make you look even more like daddies baby girl

Response from the author:

🥰🥰 your reviews always make my day daddy 😉😚

Link to review
sanderson23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is for sure one of the sexiest things ive ever had the pleasure to watch in my life. I absolutely love your big burps😍😍 PLEASE MAKE A PART 2 that would be the biggest blessing ever

so glad you loved it! i think i see a part 2 in the near future 😏😉

Link to review
EntropyBug

Chyy is an absolute pro in this vid, balancing sexy fat chat in her soft sweet voice with thunderous belches. She guzzles down soda like a champ and wraps it up with a lovely belly rub session from an excellent looking-up-at-her angle. 

Also, who DOESN’T love a fat girl in outgrown jeanshorts?

I implore you to show ms Starr some love.

thank you so much for such a fantastic review luv 😍🥰

Link to review
LeoZero123

Chyy looks amazing and bigger than ever in this video, seriously, you can tell she's gaining weight fast. If you love burps and jiggles, this is a must-watch. Even within the first minute of the video you get a nice huge burp from her and they just continue throughout the video. Near the end of the video you get these new camera angles and they make her look even larger. Incredibly sexy video. My favorite line, "Just want to sit on you, so you can feel it. The heaviness of it just resting on you." What a hot line. 

oh wow, can’t believe i missed this amazing review 🥰 thank you so much!

Link to review