BBQ stuffing: Southern Bell to sexy piggy 🥵🐷

$6.99

(7 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

6 Screenshots

About This File

Red's is a southern girl born & raised & can't resist the temptation of some good BBQ!!  After a day of hanging out at her families farm, she's inspired to stuff herself & grow to be as fat and hungry as the hogs she saw!🐷😍 She shows off her sexy body & all her fat squeezed into her poor little overalls, filling them out more then ever before. She tells you about how she craves to be as fat and insatiable as those pigs & want's to fill out her cute little outfit even more! 🤤She then sits down to devour pulled pork, French fries, corn bread, green beans, and finishes it all off by chugging a Half gallon of SUPPPPPPER sweet tea (What a few cups extra sugar? 😜). Lots of belly play, eating,  fat chat, burping, and more in this 18 + minute clip! Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think! 😘

XOXO- Reds 💋

Other Files from Risquereds

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

StuffitInn

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Reds exhibitionist style of content caters too me explicitly.  I love seeing her at her best. Nobody has an appetite for food like this bottomless pit....(best part) she’s only getting greedier. I can’t compare anyone too Reds. She has her own style. I hope we get too see her turn into the biggest fattest most gluttonous girl we have ever seen. 🥵 

Share this review

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the sexiest overeating videos I have seen, I have not been able to ask why your face does not appear with how beautiful you are in your videos, it is still a highly recommended purchase, you have a great future here if you continue to devouring food like in this video. I just hope to see more videos of overeating and know what your limit is ;) 

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Mostdope94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Personally I think this is a five star video... it’s been so well done your editing has come such a long way, and the way you present the actual story is great you have done such a wonderful job showcasing your body. Also the whole aesthetic of this video is absolutely wonderful I loved watching you chug tea in the end, you really know how to blow that gut up of yours, it’s amazingly round and juicy, the sensual way you grabbed it and teased us was just wonderful. You truly are a queen. 😍

Share this review

Link to review
ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fat chat is off the charts here and she is truly becoming the prize pig she dreams to be. Reds is so sexy as she inhales her entire dinner (+extras) in minutes and chugs a ton of super sugary sweet tea. Her overalls are super tight around her growing belly full of angry stretch-marks. Her voice is sex.

Share this review

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

tbh I think Reds is a southern belle and a sexy piggy at the same time 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Couldn’t resist checking out another one of reds vids out, I’m just addicted like she’s addicted to stuffing her face, she is wearing some cute overalls that are struggling to keep her ballooning belly in. No one wonder its struggling because when she what she’s eating & drinking you will see why, damn you have got some red stretch marks on that belly now and that burping 😍 while knocking back many cans of soda. Then after all that chugging she then drinks down half a gallon of sweet tea 🤯 and not forgetting her big thighs are on display for the entire vid too 🥵

Share this review

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

This was a great clip! I love the way she's so into it, with every word and every bite, you can tell she loves what she's doing. If you're a fan of burping, this a great clip for that!

Share this review

Link to review